The machine is supplied with a series of software applications written using LabVIEW from National Instruments. This has been written under Microsoft Windows but should work under other LabVIEW platforms.
These are not locked and source code is provided, allowing a user to extend the software if desired.
Two levels of software are provided; the basic software to run the system, and a set of enhanced applications
to record and reproduce human breathing patterns.
Enhanced package adds:
- Create simple sine waveform
- Create waveform from set points
- Simple wave form output
- Standard sine waveform menu
- Machine reset tool
- Create waveform from live data
- Record human breathing
- Convert human breathing
- Human breathing reproducer